Saturday, September 22, 2007

This just in

As I stepped into the shower this morning after a disturbingly long absence, I noticed lavendar and seeds stuck to the sides of the tub, along with a dense layer of foam. I told Gregg I must be losing it, since I knew it had been at least a week since I'd taken a bath with my lavendar sea salts and clearly had not cleaned the tub afterwards.

"Oh, that's mine."

WHAT?

"I just took a shower, and see, what you do is plug up the tub so you can keep a few inches of water in there...then you add the lavendar and you get a great steamy spa shower...it's SO relaxing."

To quote my friend Chris's wife, yes, yes, my husband is JUST gay enough.

1 comment:

Bill Strong said...

This has to be one of the funniest blog posts I have read in a long time. Though I have to side with your husband, it is relaxing... sorta the male responce to Calgon... and yes I am one hundred and fifty percent straight... I live in the mountains of Virginia damnit!

Bill Garcia Strong

Site Visits